Auditions/interview for the Low-Residency MM program will be held on an ad-hoc basis and scheduled directly with the faculty.
- Submit all required application/portfolio materials by December 1st.
- There are no pre-screening requirements for this program.
- Composition audition repertoire
- Students will be contacted by the faculty directly to schedule Zoom/live interviews.
- Faculty will review all submitted materials and admission decisions will be released by December 15th.
- The enrollment decision deadline is January 15th.
Information about the Low-Residency MM program can be found here. More information about the application process can be found here.
Please email [email protected] with any questions or to schedule an audition/interview for the Low-Residency MM program.