Please allow up to 5-7 business days (excluding holidays, closures, and weekends) after receipt of requests for processing. Additional time is needed for records of students who attended prior to 2000 and transcripts sent by postal mail instead of electronic delivery. Electronic delivery is recommended.

Conservatory transcript requests must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office via the National Student Clearinghouse. Transcripts will not be processed if there is a SIS account alert or outstanding obligation, or when offices are closed including holidays and special periods, and weekends. Please plan ahead to allow time for processing and mailing.

The key for all transcripts showing GPA and grade breakdowns can be found here.

Ordering a Transcript

Official Transcripts can be ordered online through the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC), an authorized agent of Johns Hopkins. The school listing is “Johns Hopkins University – Peabody Conservatory”.

  • Electronic transcripts will be sent through the NSC (a secure digital alternative to the traditional paper transcript) in PDF format via email.
  • Paper transcripts will be mailed via U.S. regular mail in a secure, sealed envelope.
  • Order updates will be emailed to you, or you can check your order status on the NSC website
  • Fees: NSC charges a service fee per transcript delivery in addition to the $5 per transcript fee. There is also a fee for e-transcript/electronic delivery.
    • Major credit cards may be used to pay fees.
    • Your card will only be charged after your transcript has been sent.

Important: Your signed consent is required to fulfill your transcript order. Follow the National Student Clearinghouse directions to submit your consent form.

Note: Electronic transcripts sent to the recipient are considered official upon delivery but become unofficial if passed on to another recipient or printed. The retrieval link will expire after 30 days.

If assistance is needed, please request support here – contact us.

If you are unable to utilize the National Student Clearinghouse or have a matter requiring special assistance from the Registrar’s Office, you may also complete the Transcript Request form.