Prior to submitting an Peabody Plus Recital entry form, please be sure to review the rules, eligibility and repertoire guidelines below. If you have any questions please email the Preparatory Education Coordinator, Cody McVey.
Both the fall and spring Peabody Plus Recitals will be in-person for performers and audiences. The recital will be also livestreamed for the public.
Please see below the date for the upcoming Peabody Plus Recital:
|Fall Entry Deadline
||Wednesday, December 14, 2022 by 11:59pm
||Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at 7:00pm in Griswold Recital Hall
|Spring Entry Deadline
||Wednesday, April 19, 2023 by 11:59pm
||Wednesday, May 10, 2023 at 6:30pm in Griswold Recital Hall
- Priority for entries is given to first-come reservations. Once reservations are filled, subsequent entries will be added to a wait list in the order they are received.
- Program order will be assigned taking into consideration stylistic and technical needs.
- All entries must be made online by the instructor of the entrant. Entries cannot be accepted via email, phone, or verbal request. Should your student need to cancel their confirmed reservation, please notify Cody McVey as soon as possible.
Eligibility and Repertoire
- All current students aged 19 and older who are currently enrolled at the Preparatory are eligible to perform.
- Each student or group is free to choose any literature at the intermediate level and higher.
- Performers must provide their own accompaniments, and all pieces that have accompaniment must be played as such.
- In order to accommodate as many students as possible, performance length can be no longer than 7 minutes.