- Masking is no longer required in any campus spaces, including for individuals with exceptions to the vaccine mandate. Masking is highly effective at preventing the spread of COVID, and we may reinstate the mandate for certain groups or in certain circumstances.
- Individuals may choose to continue masking themselves based on their individual circumstances.
- We are continuing to require a full course of COVID baseline vaccinations and booster shots for all Peabody Preparatory students over the age of 5.
- Students ages 6-month to 4 years will also be required to be vaccinated and should have completed their initial vaccination shot by October 1, 2022.
New students will be required to upload their vaccine information through the Preparatory’s vaccine verification system which will be sent as a customized email form to the primary account email address listed in ASAP upon registration. Vaccine exception requests can be made through the email form and will be submitted for review.
If your child feels sick, please stay home.
- If your child has any COVID or flu-like symptoms, including fever, muscle or body aches, coughing, congestion or a runny nose, difficulty breathing, diarrhea, or fatigue, do not come to campus. We were seeing students reporting for lessons with symptoms that they assume were “just a cold,” which understandably causes concern for our faculty and fellow students and families.
- Given each faculty’s individual on-campus teaching set up, it may not be feasible to switch to a virtual lesson with limited notice, however, please discuss options with your faculty to allow students to stay home when they feel sick.