The dress guidelines outlined here are strongly enforced to ensure that everyone in the ensemble is dressed professionally for performances. If in doubt as to what to wear, you should stay as conservative as possible; use common sense here.
- Any color suit or matching jacket and pants.
- Pressed dress shirt, any color.
- Socks should match the pants and dress shoes (no cowboy or combat boots)
- Suspenders are permitted.
- Regular or bow tie.
- Plain, floor to mid-calf length dress with long or 3/4 sleeves, any color.
Long or mid-calf skirt, or dress slacks, with a top having long or 3/4 sleeves. If you wear slacks, they must be wide, loose, and flowing – nothing tight, and no jeans.
- Black or neutral hose and dress shoes. No open-toed shoes or sandals.
- No excessive jewelry. No sequins or sparkles. Hair accessories must be black, silver, or gold.
- A basic rule for the women is that we should not be able to see your toes, knees, or elbows.