Peabody Musician Referral Service
We refer outstanding Peabody student and alumni musicians to perform at diverse occasions including recitals, weddings, parties, church services, receptions, and other events in the Baltimore and Washington, DC regions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our carefully selected roster includes top-notch classical and jazz musicians, soloists and ensembles. We refer harpists, string quartets, pianists, singers, guitarists, wind and brass players, jazz combos, etc.
How to Request Peabody Musicians:
- Email us at email@example.com, specifying your needs. Tell us:
- The type of occasion, location, date, time and number of attendees
- Your preferred musical style and instrumentation
- We’ll reply with names, contact info, and websites of musicians that fit your request
- You then contact the musicians we refer to discuss pricing and availability
- Our office doesn’t set prices; however, the musicians we refer perform at professional levels and earn professional fees
If you’re unable to email, call us at 667-208-6595.
Peabody Students: To become eligible for referral, your major teacher must recommend you by sending an email to MECC at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Peabody Alumni: To be considered for referral, email us a link to your website. Please note that our referral service is primarily designed to serve current students and Baltimore-area alumni within 5 years of graduation.
Posting Job Opportunities for Peabody Students
Employers: If you’d like us to consider posting information about a job vacancy in the Baltimore-Washington region, please review our Guidelines to Create and Submit Job Vacancy Notices
Guidelines to Create and Submit Job Vacancy Notices: To notify us of a local job or internship, please email announcements to email@example.com and include all of the information requested below.
You might send us a link to notice on your website, email us a Word document, or paste text into the body of an email.We ask that you do not send PDF documents because the text they contain isn’t suited to copying and pasting, and we do not print, post nor distribute paper notices.
- Employer name, mailing address, website address
- Job title and whether part-time or full-time
- Position start date
- Employer or program profile (1 or 2 sentences)
- Job summary
- Job duties and hours
- Required and preferred qualifications
- Compensation and benefits
- Application procedure – e.g., email a cover letter and resume
- Application deadline (or say, “Applications will be reviewed as they are received”)
Notice: MECC maintains this website as a service to Peabody students & alumni. Announcements and external sites can be accessed via this site, but our making these resources available does not constitute an endorsement by Peabody or JHU of the companies publishing those announcements and sites. Site users should check the credentials of any employer and contact MECC with questions. Peabody and JHU are also not responsible for any misinformation that might be found on external sites nor for the results obtained from the use of this information.