Financial Aid Information Links
From FAFSA Express to the Student Guide, this is the most popular Dept. of Ed Web site:
- Title IV School Code List
- FAFSA on the Web
- The Student Guide
- Directory of toll-free Dept. of Education ‘Help Lines’ for students
- Guides to Hope Scholarships and other tax cuts for education
Federal Student Loans Web site
Take advantage of the services offered via the Web for borrowers. Borrowers can:
- Review their loan account information online.
- Browse the electronic library and learn about the Direct Loan application process, repayment plans, and Direct Consolidation Loans.
- Use the Interactive Budget calculator to help determine how much it will cost to go to school and use the Interactive Repayment calculator to help decide which of the four Direct Loan Repayment Plans is appropriate.
- Find the answers to the Most Frequently Asked Questions about Direct Loans.
- Download Deferment and Forbearance Forms
FinAid provides a comprehensive, independent, and objective guide to student financial aid including financial information for International Students.
Financial aid information for students, parents and counselors.
Scholarships and Grants Search Links
CollegeQuest Developed by Petersons Guide in association with NASFAA, this site contains various information for students including a free scholarship search.
FastWeb FastWeb, the Internet’s leading scholarship search service, helps students make the decisions that shape their lives: choosing a college, paying for college, and finding jobs and internships. And it’s all free.
Maryland Higher Education Commission (For Maryland Residents Only)