The following Undergraduate applicants cannot audition by recording:
- applicants who live within 300 miles to the west or 150 miles to the north or south.
The following Graduate applicants cannot audition by recording:
- Applicants living in the contiguous 48 states
- Pianists (Ensemble Arts | Vocal Accompanying)
- Music Education applicants
- Applicants to the Pedagogy program
- Applicants for Graduate Assistantships
- DMA applicants
- AD applicants
Special instructions for uploading your audition video
If you choose to audition by recording, you will not hear from us until April 1st when the admissions decisions are released. Audition recordings must be video. Selections must be performed without editing.
If you submit a recording for the regular admissions period, you must still submit and your application by the December 1st deadline, but you will be allowed to upload your recorded audition to your status page any time before February 1st.
For late applicants, please submit your recorded audition by the April 15th deadline.